Well, day 1 of the diet plan and I will be honest, climbed the walls at work.
I’m fine at home and actually never think about eating. But sat at my desk at work, that’s another matter.
Suffice to say I’m a little grumpy and emotional at the moment.
No not just because I couldn’t have cake, but because I’m never not disappointed by people.
I’ve met some right Twatwaffles in SL and the calibre certainly is never disappointing if you like a Twatwaffle. My reference to people who have narcissistic megalomania. A story for another day, but will be shared.
Personally I like a waffle with maple syrup and Ice cream.
If I think I’m going to fit in this outfit for the summer, no waffles!
But maybe some 1/2 sin cake. Recipe below the credits. Now for the video!
Valor top and skirt from Entice exclusive right now at the Fantasy Faire
War paint make up from A R T E
Catya head CATWA
Lara body Maitreya
Angel shape for the Catya head LizBitz
No Fiction hair from no. match
Shot on location at Devin
1/2 Sin cake for a diet on slimming world
1. Whisk 4 egg whites in a bowl until they reach soft peak stage
2. In another bowl, whisk together 4 egg yolks, 4tbspn sweetener, half tub a quark, 1 tsp baking powder (1/2 syn), 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Then whisk in half the egg whites.
3. Fold in the remaining egg whites with a metal spoon
4. Tip the mixture into a sandwich tin, lined with baking parchment (2 if you want to make a double cake with filling, or on a tray if you’re doing swiss roll style)
5. Bake in oven (180c) until well risen and brown (approx. 20mins). It will sink when you first take it out, dont worry.
6. To make topping/filling- mix other half of quark tub with 1 tbspn of sweetener, as well as vanilla/fromaige frais/orange zest if you’d like.
7. Spread that or use as filling, as required and add fruits of your choice in filling/as topping.