There no such thing as being too raunchy when you dance BURLESQUE!
Featuring Miss Dakota Burlesque Dances from Paragon Dance Animations at the UBER Event
Classy and Sensual. Burlesque diva Miss Dakota brings the all the elements from the classic “Art of Tease” to SL, such as struts, shakes and shimmies, bumps and grinds.
About Dakota Ferreiro aka Miss Dakota
Dakota Ferreiro is an icon in the Burlesque scene, an innovator who after twenty years as a professional dancer, now uses this old art form of Burlesque to not only entertain, but to inspire and empower. Some of Dakota’s accomplishments are as follows:
– Producer/Creative Director/Choreographer – Ran Can Can Cabaret & Burlesque, Puerto Rico
– Headlined burlesque dancer at the world famous Forty Deuces Las Vegas and Hollywood
– Performed with legendary artists Josh Groban, Enrique Iglesias, Prince, George Michaels, Maroon 5, Marco Antonio Solis, Tego Calderon.
– Appeared as an actor/dancer in ‘Collateral’ starring Tom Cruise, “Bad Boys II” starring Will Smith and VH-1 Rock of Love 2 as a celebrity guest.
– Performed on Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Oprah, and Late Night with Carson Daly
– Headlined at Victoria Secrets launch in Poland, M.A.C Cosmetics Spring Launch, House of Campari with W Magazine, FUJI Rock in Kyoto Japan, Vogue Magazine Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Gala
Scarlett top from Giz Seorn
Frilly hotpants from Giz Seorn
Reflectice eyes from Amara Beauty
Gloss Lipstick from A R T E
Glam on eyeshadow from A R T E
Catya bento head from CATWA
Angel shape for the Catya head LizBitz
Lara mesh body Maitreya
Nora BOM skin from Amara Beauty
Paragon Dance Animations Social Media
Like/Follow us on social media and/or join Paragon Dance Animations group to stay updated on new releases, specials, and events.