Today’s post is about being your own person.
Not a follower of the masses, nor a leader of none.
Stepping out into that wide world and being commander of your own life and taking charge of where it’s going.
There are many of us around that are alpha females but continue to “behave” in order to our surroundings and ways we have been educated by society.
What makes an alpha woman?
- She doesn’t give up easily. She sees what she wants and makes every effort to work to that goal.
- She is confident enough to make the first move. Be it in relationships or life choices. She is ok to make a mistakes.
- An alpha woman is loyal to her tribe. She is confident enough to not let jealousy affect her spirit and her sense of loyalty and caring is guaranteed to her friends.
- The alpha woman knows what she truly wants out of life. Her goal is her prize and she is not afraid to work towards it. Knowing that she may be in it for the long haul. She doesn’t cheat to get it either. She is not afraid to pull up her sleeves and work hard.
- She has no fear of being alone. She is content in her own company and doesn’t require another to define her. She doesn’t need a man at her side 24/7 and can achieve many of her interests on her own.
- When she loves, she loves with intensity. She gives 100% to the recipient. Although she can walk alone in life, when she is given the trust and love, she gives it back tenfold.
- She has ambition and always striving to fulfill goals she sets herself. Her ideal mate is someone not afraid of this. Equally someone who holds this trait too.
- She speakers up for what she believes in and voicing her thoughts on injustice.
- She is protector to her inner tribe and fiercely loyal to all women.
- She doesn’t gossip or play games, especially about her tribe.
The one great thing about an Alpha woman is she does not feel the need to put other women down.
She is not competitive agains her tribe, but confident in her own goals and thoughts. Therefore she would never bring down another woman.
Are you an alpha woman?
Demi dress from UNA at the EQUAL10 Event
Gem eyes from Amara Beauty
Glam on eyeshadow from A R T E
Metal lipstick from A R T E
Catya bento head from CATWA
Angel shape for the Catya head LizBitz
Lara mesh body Maitreya
Shot on location at The Great Fissure